Recently I interviewed the amazing Wendy Powell of MuTu System. Wendy is a huge online success with her system designed to take care of women’s health post-partum.
What I love about her approach is it fits beautifully with our teachings of how Superwoman won’t get you sustainable fruitful outcomes, and that includes in your health.
Wendy was a mentor at our BeVital retreat last year, and I highly recommend having a listen to our recent chat, where she will cover;
- The physical issues women face (sometimes for years) after birth that are NOT ok, but common.
- Why you shouldn’t just accept the way your body is right now
- How when you shut off from the parts of your body you don’t like it causes more problems.
- And how ageing affects your body.
Find out more about Wendy and the MuTu system here.
Remember to subscribe to my YouTube channel, share in the comments, and share with friends if you find it useful.
You might also like to read...
- How to collaborate to beat burnout - May 6, 2021
- Dissecting Leadership: Jacinda Ardern’s Leadership Style - April 29, 2021
- Breathing Underwater: stress about stress! - April 8, 2021