We all want more income – but just having a big pile of money isn’t really the goal – is it?
What we are really wanting are the things money can create for us.
Money creates stress, or freedom. Security or scarcity.
And after a stunning weekend of transformation with the women who attended BeFulfilled Retreat, I want you all to feel the possibility of freedom without your finances hemming you into certain decisions or directions.
I invited Ann Wilson to give us a talking to around finances on my podcast this week. Ultimately we want to live a life we love, while we create wealth – a life full of adventure, experience, joy, friendships, love and contribution.
So we discussed;
- How money issues stop us from making our difference in the world.
- How to increase income without working harder
- Why “no-one ever earned their way to financial freedom”
- Whether we should start investing at the same time as we are focusing on increasing our earned income
- How important budgeting really is to financial success
- How to have conversations with spouse about money
You might also like to read...
Latest posts by Joanna Martin (see all)
- Are you a Jekyll and Hyde when it comes to managing money? - March 14, 2019
- 5 essential steps to manage money after an unexpected windfall - March 12, 2019
- Guest post: How to love yourself first - March 7, 2019