Thanks for registering for "Elevate: Revolutionise the way you coach and lead women".
There’s now just 3 simple steps so you don’t miss anything. Take a moment to go over this page just now.
Step #1: Check your email and add us to your contacts
We’ve just sent you an email to confirm your registration for the workshop. Depending on whether you’ve joined our community before you may need to confirm your details with us to ensure you receive emails from us.
So...the first step right now is to check your inbox and make sure you’ve got an email from us, and please follow the instructions in that email. The last thing we’d want is you to miss getting your link to join the workshop!
Please also add us to your safe senders list if you haven't done that. Here’s how you do it.
- Go into your online email manager (gmail, hotmail, microsoft, yahoo etc). The trick is here you can’t do it in "Mail" or "Outlook" etc, it has to be directly with the provider of email that you use.
- Add our email to your contacts there. This tells your provider that you’re happy to hear from us.
- If you need more help with any of these steps in your specific email provider, click here.
Step #2: Final preparation for the workshop
Put these details in your diary now:
WHEN: 10th or 12th October 2023
TIME: 04:30 - 11:30 America/New_York
WHERE: From the comfort of your own home or anywhere!
Step #3: Share the good stuff
We believe in the power of connection, collaboration and community. Great experiences are best shared.
Who do you know who’d love to support the women around them even more effectively? A corporate leader managing teams of women? A coach helping women change their lives? Activists, community leaders or social justice advocates who want to find out how to create massive change in a way that’s sustainable? A female consultant or trainer?
Who of your female friends and acquaintances is passionate about women’s empowerment and helping those around her create extraordinary results, without burning out?
It’s together that we will make the changes we wish to see in the world, so do invite the other amazing women you know who feel this calling as we do.
Here are some tools to help…
Copy and paste these into Twitter, Whatsapp, Facebook or even your email to make it really easy to share about this event.
I just registered for this 1-day online discovery workshop “Elevate: Revolutionise the way you coach and lead women”. Who else feels how important it is that women are empowered with the tools to create lasting change right now? Come and join me. https://oneofmany.co.uk/elevate/
I’m super excited about this upcoming 1-day online discovery workshop with Dr. Joanna Martin about the empowerment of women. She’s sharing the 5 Women’s PowerTypes™ and how they can be used in your coaching, consulting and management to bring the best out in the women you work with (and yourself). Listen in if you, like me, feel the importance of women stepping up and being a force for change. https://oneofmany.co.uk/elevate/
Subject: I think you’d love this!
I just saw this today and thought of you:
It’s a 1-day online discovery workshop with Dr. Joanna Martin, founder of One of Many (a women’s empowerment community), called “Elevate: Revolutionise the way you coach and lead women”.
Jo, is an incredible educator and successful business woman in her own right (you can see all details about her on the page). She’s on a mission to empower a million women to step into their leadership so we can make this world a sustainable and loving place.
I’m sure you know why I’m going! Do you want to join me?
She’s going to share:
- A technique to help you ask powerful questions that help people change their perspective on problems in a flash
- The #1 missing link in most personal development methodologies that often leads to change not “sticking” for women
- The tool of devoted listening and how you can apply it in every coaching or management interaction
- The Superwoman myth and how bigger, better, faster, more is causing an epidemic of dissatisfaction from women globally
- The 3 common disempowering archetypes that prevent women from being effective, and how to avoid them
- The 5 Women’s PowerTypes and how they can be used in your coaching, consulting or management to bring out the best in the women you work with (and yourself!)
- How you can become a One of many Certified Women’s Coach and use our tools, techniques, templates and profiling tools to help women more effectively and joyfully than ever before
It's on Tuesday 10th & Thursday 12th October, 9:30am - 4:30pm UK time. It’s online, so you can attend from wherever you are.
I’ll be there - so check it out and come join me.
© One of many Ltd