You're Registered! Next Steps:
I just sent you an important message! Be sure to check your inbox (including your pesky spam and promotions folders).
I know you’re really busy, would you like us to text you?
We all need reminders from time to time. Would it make it easier for you if we sent you a text message 30 minutes before the workshop starts? If so please add your phone number here.
Step #2: Check your email and add us to your contacts
We’ve just sent you an email to confirm your registration for the workshop. If you’re brand new to our community (yay!) you may need to confirm your details to ensure you get the info you need.
So...the first step right now is to check your inbox, make sure you’ve got an email from me, and please follow the instructions in that email.
Please also add us to your safe senders list if you haven't done that. Here’s how you do it.
- Go into your online email manager (gmail, hotmail, microsoft, yahoo etc). The trick is here you can’t do it in "Mail" or "Outlook" etc, it has to be directly with the provider of email that you use.
- Add our email to your contacts there. This tells your provider that you’re happy to hear from us.
- If you need more help with any of these steps in your specific email provider, click here.
Step #3: Share the good stuff
Like a good wine, we believe great experiences are best shared.
Who else do you know who is feeling stuck or frustrated in the realm of their work? Your awesome best friend who is nervous about returning to work after kids? Your over-worked colleague who’s always stressed and getting dangerously close to burn-out? Your run-off-her-feet sister whose business isn’t growing as she had hoped?
Nourishing our Life’s Work amidst our busy lives can be tough for all of us. It’s by gathering together, sharing what works, and supporting each other through what doesn’t that we will find our way to the deeply fulfilling career every single one of us deserves.
Here are some tools to help…
Copy and paste these into Twitter, Whatsapp, Facebook or email to make it really easy to invite contacts to join you for the workshop.
I just registered for this free online workshop “Clarity and Calling: Career Confidence for Uncertain Times” with Dr Joanna Martin. Who else is ready to discover their genius zone and the magic that comes from unlocking your Life’s Work? Come and join me. https://oneofmany.co.uk/clarity-and-calling/
I’m super excited about this upcoming free workshop with Dr. Joanna Martin called “Clarity and Calling: Career Confidence for Uncertain Times”. She’s sharing how to craft a truly unique career path that harnesses your greatest gifts – so I’m reaching out to anyone feeling unsure in the realm of career to join me! https://oneofmany.co.uk/clarity-and-calling/
Want to enjoy more income, more impact and greater confidence in your career? Join this free online workshop https://oneofmany.co.uk/clarity-and-calling/
Join me for Clarity and Calling: a 3-hour online workshop to uncover your keys to a stress-free fulfilling career: https://oneofmany.co.uk/clarity-and-calling/
Subject: I think you’d love this!
I just saw this today and thought you might be interested.
Dr Joanna Martin, the founder of One of many, has worked with hundreds of women leaders, and she’s seen first-hand how too many women settle for mediocre careers that drain, rather than empower, them.
So she’s hosting a live, online workshop to share practical tools and eye-opening insights into how you can bring Clarity and Calling into your work.
It’s happening on Tuesday 23rd February from 9:30am London time. (If you can’t make it live, they’ll be sending a replay out – but only to those who register).
Just click here to register: https://oneofmany.co.uk/clarity-and-calling/
Jo is an incredible educator and successful businesswoman, and she’s deeply committed to the One of Many mission to equip a million women with the tools to live and lead sustainably. This workshop is all about uncovering your keys to a stress-free, fulfilling career; whether you’re employed, self-employed or building an empire to change the world.
No one else is sharing tools and resources like this, designed especially for women – I’m sure you can see why I decided to register! Do you want to join me?
She’s created this online workshop for women who are feeling frustrated in their work life, for example:
- If your current role is stressful or burning you out, and you’re sitting with the “should I stay or should I go?” question…
- Perhaps you’re looking at returning to the workforce after kids and you know you can’t (or don’t want to) do it the way you did before…
- If you’re dreaming about starting your own business, but nervous about whether you’re cut out for self-employment…
- If you’re seeing the opportunity for promotion ahead, but you’re not being noticed or putting yourself forward as confidently as you could
- Or perhaps you’ve been in your own business for a while but it’s not growing the way you had hoped, and you’re wondering should you just get a job…
- If you’re not sure how to package and position your brilliance (online and off) so that you’re noticed by prospective employers or clients
- If you’re not making the kind of money you feel you should be and want to be able to attract more opportunity and demand higher fees or wages…
It's on Tuesday 23rd February, 9:30am - 12:30pm UK time, and there’s no cost to attend. It’s online, so you can attend from wherever you are, and if you can’t make it live you can get sent the replay so you can do the training in your own time.
I’ll be there - so check it out and come join me.
© One of many Ltd